Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Our first post and your first steps!

Welcome to my blog! :) I am excited to begin sharing all of the exciting knowledge I have gained in Real Estate over the past 10 years of my career. I will be drawing from my ups and downs with the market, personal development blunders, successes and general valuable knowledge that you may never have exposure to otherwise.

The goal is to provide my audience with a simple view on this complicated business and hopefully provide you with enough information to make the educated decisions necessary to be a smart home owner and investor.

Today I am focusing on buyers. First time or not the secret to attaining the American Dream is owning your money! As a small business & homeowner I can tell you there is nothing more crucial to your success than that! You may know Suze Orman... and if you don't YOU BETTER START! She is one of the most highly respected financial gurus today. Her video on making the most of your money is wonderful and worth a watch. Make this a first step toward your home ownership dreams and watch it now!



Thanks for checking in! If you have questions that Suze didn't answer, I would be happy to help! Send me message on my Facebook Biz page - Greater Lansing Real Estate by Amy Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment